User status
Смотрят сейчас
ПОЛУЧИТЕ ПРЕДЛОЖЕНИЯ ЗДЕСЬ LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Technical Support

promo credits
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Technical Support: promo credits
acer1955
Created by: acer1955

1/12/11 @ 12:54am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Is there a reason that you dont have a shopping cart that allows for quantities. When you run sales like you ran last weekend it would be nice to be able to buy multiple quantities of the $99 promo instead of having to buy one, complete the sale and buy another having it show multiple times on the credit card statement
Created by: vs_john

1/12/11 @ 2:05pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hi,

We have upper dollar limits on transactions. Given that, what our credit card merchant banks would prefer, are the products we offer. They would become rather concerned if they saw multiples combined into a single large charge that exceeds those limits.

John
The Ghost in the Machine
acer1955

1/12/11 @ 3:54pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

then here is a suggestion, how about adding in a promo for those of us going through a lot of credits at the $250 level? maybe 3000 credits for $250 instead of always at the $99 level making us buy 2 or 3 and having our credit card company call us thinking it is fraud?

1/12/11 @ 5:10pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

We will certainly consider adding something at that pricing level for the next promo. Keep an eye out for future promos, especially an upcoming "Managers Special".

John
The Ghost in the Machine
acer1955

1/12/11 @ 9:57pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

i appreciate the consideration. just keep in mind you have a small group of top customers yet you run most of the promotions to average. i am sure it pays off to you as a company but those of us that invest a lot of time and money would like to feel appreciated as well.
jelly420
Created by: jelly420

1/13/11 @ 12:52am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

i appreciate the consideration. just keep in mind you have a small group of top customers yet you run most of the promotions to average. i am sure it pays off to you as a company but those of us that invest a lot of time and money would like to feel appreciated as well.

The complaint, from the other side, is that you're pandering to your biggest spenders. Wasn't there a Thanksgiving special that was suited towards the bigger spenders?

Unfortunately for VS, this is almost a no-win situation. You complain about how their promotions/discounts cater to the masses and you get a phone call from your credit card company. Boo-hoo. I know, because I was one of the people firing bullets at VS, that previous model/customer benefit contests were pretty much aimed at the big spenders.

While it's a fine approach to take, the gross underbelly will show itself sooner or later.

Having said all that, would I complain about a higher price point for a discount? No, every business needs to be able to adapt and adjust to their customer wants as long as it falls in line with their overall strategy and the desires of whatever partners may affect it. Then again, I only buy time when I can afford to.
naivety
Created by: naivety

1/13/11 @ 1:09am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I never did get why the promo was only offered for the $99.99 price point and not the higher ones as well. It's like asking the customer who would otherwise get the $149.99 and $249.99 prices to go lower and get the $99.99 value instead. Wouldn't it make more sense to offer the promo for $99.99 as well as the higher price points?
acer1955

1/13/11 @ 12:09pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I appreciate your view Jelly but it is a pretty easy situation for them to fix. Just add promos to all price categories instead of making those will to spend money and support this site downgrade to the $99.00 credits. It has nothing to do with spending money when I can afford to, luckily that is not a my problem. My problem is that I do spend a lot of money on this site and do not feel I should be penalized ( inconvenienced) by having to make multiple purchases at $99.00 instead of being rewarded by being able to spend at the higher levels. And to answer your question, yes i took advantage twice at Thanksgiving at the VIP $499.00 promo but have already gone through them. I see that as only a win - win for the owners of this site and myself!
Easyfellow
Created by: easyfellow

1/13/11 @ 1:19pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I never did get why the promo was only offered for the $99.99 price point and not the higher ones as well. It's like asking the customer who would otherwise get the $149.99 and $249.99 prices to go lower and get the $99.99 value instead. Wouldn't it make more sense to offer the promo for $99.99 as well as the higher price points?

I also was wondering about that: it doesn't seem to make sense.
You would expect more discount when you buy more, but they offer less...:winkwink
(maybe also issues with credit card companies... who knows...)
ShaneDoan
Created by: shanedoan

1/18/11 @ 11:51pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

We will certainly consider adding something at that pricing level for the next promo. Keep an eye out for future promos, especially an upcoming "Managers Special".

John
The Ghost in the Machine

so umm... when should we expect this Manager's Special? :)
jelly420
Created by: jelly420

1/19/11 @ 9:07am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I appreciate your view Jelly but it is a pretty easy situation for them to fix. Just add promos to all price categories instead of making those will to spend money and support this site downgrade to the $99.00 credits. It has nothing to do with spending money when I can afford to, luckily that is not a my problem. My problem is that I do spend a lot of money on this site and do not feel I should be penalized ( inconvenienced) by having to make multiple purchases at $99.00 instead of being rewarded by being able to spend at the higher levels. And to answer your question, yes i took advantage twice at Thanksgiving at the VIP $499.00 promo but have already gone through them. I see that as only a win - win for the owners of this site and myself!

There was a point in time when you couldn't purchase anything over $200 in credits at any given time. I also brought up the discount/pricepoint issue a while back and was pointed to their bottom line, without actually being shown anything.

What percentage of people who buy time, have the resources that you claim to have? My guess would be less than 5%. Does it make sense to pander to that small a perecentage of your client base. Like I said, I have no problem offering customers in your income bracket a higher price point, however, they can't get so carried away with your demographic as to forget about the majority of their customers.

As for your other points, well, it's your life and you're choosing to spend it here.

1/21/11 @ 3:46pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hi acer1955,

We listened; check out the promo products.

John
The Ghost in the Machine

PS - The Managers Special is coming real soon now.
acer1955

1/21/11 @ 4:24pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thank you for listening. Much appreciated :)
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Кредиты
VIP СТАТУС
Мгновенный полный доступ
Золотой шрифт для VIP-участников
До 10 зарезервированных никнеймов
Email performers with attachments
Самый большой просмотр приватного видео
Скрыть бесплатных пользователей в чате (серые пользователи пропадут)
Доступ к VIP-форумам
Бесплатно Неограниченный доступ к записанным вами шоу
Бесплатно 150 ежедневных видеороликов доступны в течение 7 дней
Бесплатно 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Бесплатно Доступ к видеоархиву Adult Star
Бесплатно Доступ к фотогалереям модели
VIP
ПРОЙТИ
90 КРЕДИТЫ
100 Кредиты Бесплатно
$10
Изменить
Мгновенный полный доступ
Золотой шрифт для VIP-участников
До 10 зарезервированных никнеймов
Email performers with attachments
Самый большой просмотр приватного видео
Скрыть бесплатных пользователей в чате (серые пользователи пропадут)
Доступ к VIP-форумам
Бесплатно Неограниченный доступ к записанным вами шоу
Бесплатно 150 ежедневных видеороликов доступны в течение 7 дней
Бесплатно 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Бесплатно Доступ к видеоархиву Adult Star
Бесплатно Доступ к фотогалереям модели
VIP 30 дней подписки
ПЛЮС 150 КРЕДИТОВ БЕСПЛАТНО!
$39.95*
Изменить
ПРОЙТИ
$39.95*
Изменить
Card Verification(CVV2)
CVV2-код — это специальный номер, напечатанный на оборотной стороне вашей кредитной карты и обеспечивающий дополнительную защиту от мошенничества.
ЗАВЕРШИТЬ ПОКУПКУ
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
При вводе никнейма и пароля помните, что наша система ЧУВСТВИТЕЛЬНА К РЕГИСТРУ
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails