User status
Смотрят сейчас
ПОЛУЧИТЕ ПРЕДЛОЖЕНИЯ ЗДЕСЬ LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

Lonely Asian boy wants company
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: Lonely Asian boy wants company
stinks
Created by: stinks

5/24/13 @ 11:52am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

On Spanish

ya que eh despertado muchas furias gracias a mis errores y mi traductor que funciona un poco mal y no traduce muy bien las cosas
se los digo en mi idioma nativo el espaol que no queria despertar tanta rabia y discordia y mucho menos hacerlos sentir mal con lo que dije anteriormente ya que no era lo que tenia planeado decir era que me gustan los chicos gays no los odio...
y quiero disculparme con Ron ya que el es el mayor afectado por mis palabras y asi que digo lo siento mucho Ron no queria herir tus sentimientos ni ofenderte lo siento de todo corazon.

Att Sam A Translator on spanish

sam a did not understand my play on words so I remove it.
Jake Trenton
Created by: Jake Trenton

5/24/13 @ 12:24pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Sorry, chrisbill, but I'm going to stay off topic.

These three suppositions from Your_Heart_Is_Heavy_And_Red are entirely correct. Given the conditions under which models are recruited and work, we shouldnt be surprised when homophobia, ie the truth, rears its inconvenient head and intrudes on our fantasy world. Most of the models on this site would not be here if they had alternatives, and many find alternatives, rather than stay. As the saying goes, hes just not that into you.

And while its easy to maul some clueless model for his homophobia, as members lets not forget our own fetishization of straight or barely bi-curious models. Their regular references to their girlfriends or the random women they meet are aspects of their appeal, and assure us of their masculinity. They are the real men, and we are oh so grateful they let us spend credits on them. Twice this week Ive seen U.S. models on the male side having sex with female partners on cam. These were not duo shows. More like do me shows. Nor were these late night shows; the midday crowds cheered for more.

Are you implying that being straight means being a homophobe? If so, my straight friends owe me a few bashings.

I always get a minstrel show vibe from the fetishization of straight guys.
totallybogus
Created by: totallybogus

5/24/13 @ 2:53pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Are you implying that being straight means being a homophobe? If so, my straight friends owe me a few bashings.

Dear Jake,
First of all, rest assured that your straight friends owe you nothing other than their continued friendship and support. If you place my remarks back in their original context, you will note that I am referring to a particular subset of models straight guys who are recruited to this site, but who have no real idea of what the work entails. Some embrace their circumstances and even flourish. Others reject the work outright -- more than once, Ive seen a new model leave this site within a matter of hours once he realized what he had signed up for (no, the ladies will not be beating a path to your door). Then theres a middle group: models who merely tolerate being on the site because they need the money. It is the models in that group who sometimes make the mistake of telling us how they really feel about gays, and by extension, the members from whom they earn a living. And then the sparks fly.

Jake Trenton
Created by: Jake Trenton

5/24/13 @ 10:59pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Dear Jake,
First of all, rest assured that your straight friends owe you nothing other than their continued friendship and support. If you place my remarks back in their original context, you will note that I am referring to a particular subset of models straight guys who are recruited to this site, but who have no real idea of what the work entails. Some embrace their circumstances and even flourish. Others reject the work outright -- more than once, Ive seen a new model leave this site within a matter of hours once he realized what he had signed up for (no, the ladies will not be beating a path to your door). Then theres a middle group: models who merely tolerate being on the site because they need the money. It is the models in that group who sometimes make the mistake of telling us how they really feel about gays, and by extension, the members from whom they earn a living. And then the sparks fly.

Word. :thumbsup
stinks
Created by: stinks

5/25/13 @ 4:16pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hi!! My names Ron F from Phillipines and Im new on this site. I love to meet people and Id really like you to join me in my room between 7 and 12 pm. Its so quite and lonely on my own. Please come and say hello and maybe have some fun
chrisbill1949: Love you all
chrisbill1949: Ron

ron you got a very cute ass on you :) :bowdown :bowdown :jerkoff
chrisbill
Created by: chrisbill

5/25/13 @ 6:01pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

hehehe yes he has. Stinks Rhon got DC this evening thats why he left like that
Tristan F
Created by: Tristan F

5/29/13 @ 2:44pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

guys!!!! as someone who frequents the asian rooms on this site, I see daily the lack of traffic in the rooms these days. In another thread, Tristan was also commenting on it. I don't know why there are so few visitors these days to the asian rooms, but I am sure it is a fact, and seems to have been now for past 2 months. Its no fun to sit opn your own and wait for customers who never appear; so please guys just call in occasionally, even if you dont private the models; to say Hello cost nothing.

thanks for that chris :)
were only a person who work on the site, and for me im a model whos looking for a good friendship. like what we had before, but now friends are not on my room, so i miss all our friends. i miss all, i miss my room very busy. hahaha i hope all will be back soon. :)
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Feature Show Ticket
Кредиты
VIP СТАТУС
Мгновенный полный доступ
Золотой шрифт для VIP-участников
До 10 зарезервированных никнеймов
Email performers with attachments
Самый большой просмотр приватного видео
Скрыть бесплатных пользователей в чате (серые пользователи пропадут)
Доступ к VIP-форумам
Бесплатно Неограниченный доступ к записанным вами шоу
Бесплатно 150 ежедневных видеороликов доступны в течение 7 дней
Бесплатно 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Бесплатно Доступ к видеоархиву Adult Star
Бесплатно Доступ к фотогалереям модели
VIP
ПРОЙТИ
90 КРЕДИТЫ
100 Кредиты Бесплатно
$10
Изменить
Feature Show Ticket
Изменить
Мгновенный полный доступ
Золотой шрифт для VIP-участников
До 10 зарезервированных никнеймов
Email performers with attachments
Самый большой просмотр приватного видео
Скрыть бесплатных пользователей в чате (серые пользователи пропадут)
Доступ к VIP-форумам
Бесплатно Неограниченный доступ к записанным вами шоу
Бесплатно 150 ежедневных видеороликов доступны в течение 7 дней
Бесплатно 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Бесплатно Доступ к видеоархиву Adult Star
Бесплатно Доступ к фотогалереям модели
VIP 30 дней подписки
ПЛЮС 150 КРЕДИТОВ БЕСПЛАТНО!
$39.95*
Изменить
ПРОЙТИ
$39.95*
Изменить
Card Verification(CVV2)
CVV2-код — это специальный номер, напечатанный на оборотной стороне вашей кредитной карты и обеспечивающий дополнительную защиту от мошенничества.
ЗАВЕРШИТЬ ПОКУПКУ
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
При вводе никнейма и пароля помните, что наша система ЧУВСТВИТЕЛЬНА К РЕГИСТРУ
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails